Welcome to the Village Artists News

WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE ARTISTS NEWS

We would like to welcome you to our blog. You will see updates on our artist members and up coming events. Please feel free to comment.



Visit our website by clicking the following button :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome New Member -Fran Hollander

I would like to welcome a new member to the Village Artists.   Her name is Fran Hollander and she is a painter, I asked her for a short bio.



 I have been drawing and painting since I was a child in Brooklyn, N.Y. I studied life drawing for several years  in Phoenix, Arizona, and continue to draw from a live model as often as possible. Although I am somewhat self-taught, I have taken classes and workshops in watercolor painting, oil painting, and design. I love drawing and painting people and animals, and so have primarily focused on portraits of both in oil, and occasionally in watercolor. I do paint still life and landscapes, usually incorporating figures into the latter.

My website is    http://hollanderarts.com   




Fran we look forward to meeting you and working with you.  We will be  happy to share our studio space and gallery with you!  WELCOME.

No comments: